Different Methods to Setup Amped Wireless AC2600 Extender
Equipped with exceptional features, an Amped wireless AC2600 extender is a wonderful option to consider for if you want overall internet coverage in the house. This powerful range extender is capable of providing a super-fast internet speed to multiple devices at the same time. However, to make this happen, you have to setup Amped wireless AC2600 range extender.
Do you know how to get the Amped AC2600 extender installed? No? Well, this is the post that you might be searching for. Here, you will learn two different methods to configure your Amped wireless device. So, without any delay, let’s get the ball rolling.
Methods to Setup Amped Wireless AC2600 Extender
Two methods that can be used to install your brand new Amped wireless AC2600 range extender are as follows:
1. Manual Method:1. In this method, you have to access the graphical user interface of the Amped AC2600 extender with the help of a computer.
2. WPS Method: 2. Also known as the Push Button configuration. To setup Amped wireless AC2600 extender using this method, the only thing you have to do is to push a button.
Now, let’s have a detailed discussion about the processes of setting up an Amped wireless AC2600 range extender. You can select the one you find easy to execute.
Setup Amped Wireless AC2600 via Manual Method
Given below are the steps that will help you complete the Amped wireless AC2600 setup process without any hiccups:
- First of all, unpack your Amped wireless AC2600 extender and its accessories. These accessories are a power adapter, RJ45 Ethernet cable, and detachable high-gain antennas.
- Now, place your Amped AC2600 extender in a room where your host router is plugged in and with the help of the RJ45 Ethernet cable, connect both devices. In case you are not in the mood to use a cable, a wireless source will help you do the same job.
- The next step in line is to get hold of a laptop or computer. No matter which device you chose, it is supposed to be running on an updated OS. Thereafter, run Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. Feel free to select the web browser of your choice if you’re not comfortable using the aforesaid browsers.
- Go to the URL field now and insert the default web address of your extender into it. To setup Amped wireless AC2600 extender without getting chased by any issue, it is advised that you use the correct web address.
- Right after the web address entree is completed, cross-check it and press the Enter key. It will open the dashboard of your Amped wireless AC2600 range extender. Here, you will come across numerous instructions. So, walk through them and complete setting up your Amped wireless device.
This completes the Amped wireless AC2600 range extender setup process via the manual method. In case you have any queries regarding the same, you can get in touch with our experts. Moving on, let’s have a quick look at the process to setup Amped wireless AC2600 extender via the WPS method.
Setup Amped Wireless AC2600 via WPS Method
Read the instructions mentioned below to set up your Amped wireless AC2600 range extender using the WPS method:
- Ensure that your Amped AC2600 extender and the host router share the same room and are getting adequate electricity from their respective power outlets.
- Now, check all sides of your wireless extender to find the WPS button. Once located, push it carefully. This step needs to be executed on your host router too.
- The execution of the previous step will complete the Amped wireless AC2600 range extender.
This was about how to setup Amped wireless AC2600 extender using the WPS method. Once your extender gets installed, it is all set to blanket each and every corner of your house with a lag-free internet connection.
To cater to a high-speed internet requirement, one must setup Amped wireless AC2600 range extender. We hope that you will be able to get your device configured by implementing one of the aforementioned methods.
Just in case you face any issues while setting up the range extender, contact our experts for immediate help. Avoid thinking of an appropriate time to contact them as they are always on their toes to help users struggling with Amped extender-related issues.